Thu, Sep 30|
Camp Xpander: Vol. I
You are cordially invited to join us for Camp Xpander: Vol. I on September 30th to October 3rd at The Crazy Diamond for three days and nights of music, art, and love.
Time & Location
Sep 30, 2021, 3:00 PM PDT – Oct 03, 2021, 2:00 PM PDT
Crazy Diamond, VGC4+4Q Ventucopa, CA, USA
About the Event
...We had to take a little pause, but it's past time get the Xpander Fam back together and take our signature vibes to Crazy Diamond, a truly one-of-a kind private compound just 2 hours north of Los Angeles. You are invited to join us for this private event for 3 incredible nights of music art and love. And of course this would not be an Xpander event without a few surprises!
A four-day / three-night intimate gathering in the high desert features the following:
- Music: Electronic + live performances, and other musical offerings
- Glamping: A secluded private campsite surrounded by hills and an olive grove entrance
- Exploration: Facilitated hikes in the majestic Los Padres National Forest
- Food: Six farm-to-table meals + snacks served around a grand bonfire prepared by Chef Jacob Vaynshtok
- Mindfulness: Morning yoga
Cost -$375/pp + 12% tax. (Limited to 60 people)
Price is for the entire event experience inclusive of lodging, food, and programming.
The tents were designed for simplicity and elegance, and come furnished with comfortable beds, warmed by optional tent heaters and hot water bottles, high-quality bedding, and carpeted flooring. Showers and bathrooms have hot and cold running water, organic bath products, and are cleaned multiple times throughout our stay.
Tent types accommodate 1-4 people.
Learn more - click here
- 30 secluded acre, two hours north of LAX
- 900 sqft outdoor shaded yoga and stage platform
- 1800 sqft indoor heated furnished teepee with full Soundsystem
- 480 sqft swimming pool + decking + 1700 beach sand area + DJ booth + shade structure
- Large saloon with full kitchen and lounge area
- Multiple sound systems
- All electricity in our camp is solar-powered, making us fully “off the grid experience.”
- Individual showers over hardwood floors drain into a greywater system to minimize groundwater pollution.
- A “leave a better trace” camp. We minimize our ecological footprint to preserve the pristine natural environment of this magical space.
- Learn more - Cielos
Crazy Diamond is home to local chef Jacob Vaynshtok, a fellow Burner and lead chef at First Camp. Jacob uses locally sourced ingredients to ensure your culinary experience matches the majesty of the environment. He will nourish us with delicious, healthy, farm-to-table meals daily.
- Thursday - Dinner
- Friday - Brunch, Snacks, Dinner
- Saturday - Brunch, Snacks, Dinner
- Sunday - Brunch
* There is a full coffee bar in the saloon for an additional fee
We encourage you to find ways to participate. If you have a skill, performance, workshop, etc. that you wish to contribute - click here
Life in the time of Covid-19
Our Covid policy will be subject to the federal mandates guidelines, stay tuned.
Location & Weather
Crazy Diamond is located in the high desert, one hour north of Ojai, CA; 120 miles from LAX, and right outside of the stunning Los Padres National Forest. A vehicle is necessary, and we will provide the exact coordinates to our camp one week before the event via email and the dedicated WhatsApp Group.
Due to its location, the historical temperatures are unpredictable. The averages in Late September early October range from highs in the low 80’s to the upper 40s at night.
+$45.00 VAT Tax
+$45.00 VAT Tax0