Time & Location
Aug 27, 2021, 2:00 PM – Aug 29, 2021, 12:00 PM
Crazy Diamond, VGC4+4Q Ventucopa, CA, USA
About the Event
Carpe Musica presents a weekend retreat like no other.
Join us in an immersive desert experience as we celebrate life, love, the earth, the moon, the sun, the stars, and each other.
This is a limited capacity event and each ticket will include your tent and bed, food, drinks, and experience. Zero monetary transactions will happen once you reach the camp grounds.
Experiences for this weekend will include daytime pool/beach party, nighttime party til sunrise in main double tipi, special musical Shabbat dinner Friday featuring musical acts. Morning yoga and meditation on Saturday, and so much more. More info will be sent the week of the event to those who purchased tickets.
The tents were designed for simplicity and elegance, and come furnished with comfortable beds, warmed by optional tent heaters and hot water bottles, high-quality bedding, and carpeted flooring (in winter). Showers and bathrooms have hot and cold running water, organic bath products, and are cleaned multiple times throughout our stay.
Tent types accommodate 1-4 people.
Learn more - click here
- 30 secluded acre, two hours north of LAX
- 900 sqft outdoor shaded yoga and stage platform
- 1800 sqft indoor heated furnished teepee with full soundsystem
- 480 sqft swimming pool + decking + 1700 sqft beach sand area + DJ booth + shade structure
- Large saloon with full kitchen and lounge area
- Multiple sound systems
- All electricity in the camp is solar-powered, making it a fully “off the grid experience.”
- Individual showers over hardwood floors drain into a greywater system to minimize groundwater pollution.
- A “leave a better trace” camp. We minimize our ecological footprint to preserve the pristine natural environment of this magical space.
- Learn more - Cielos
Location & Weather
Crazy Diamond is located in the high desert, one hour north of Ojai, CA; 120 miles from LAX, and right outside of the stunning Los Padres National Forest. A vehicle is necessary, and you can look up the location here.
Due to its location, the historical temperatures are unpredictable. The averages in August range from highs in the high 90’s to the high 50's at night.
Shared Bell Tent Ticket
We now offer a new lower priced bell tent solution with two single beds, shared with one other person.$295.00+$7.38 service feeSold Out
Shared Deluxe Tent Ticket
Our raised deck glamping tents were designed for simplicity and elegance, and come furnished with comfortable full beds. Tent types accommodate 1-4 people. Due to the limited number of tents and beds, we assign our sleeping arrangements accordingly: Solo guests - Are paired together with the same gender and always provided separate beds. Friends - Are paired together.$395.00+$9.88 service fee
Private Couples Tent Ticket
BOTH PEOPLE IN THE COUPLE MUST BUY THIS TICKET. Our raised deck glamping tents were designed for simplicity and elegance, and come furnished with comfortable full beds. Couples receive a private tent on a platform with a full-size bed.$350.00+$8.75 service fee