Thu, Jun 17|
Stone from the Sun
As our desert oasis nears completion, join us in celebrating the opening of our beach-front pool and elevated outdoor disco.
Time & Location
Jun 17, 2021, 5:00 PM PDT – Jun 20, 2021, 2:00 PM PDT
Crazy Diamond, VGC4+4Q Ventucopa, CA, USA
About the Event
CIELOS | INTEGRATION SERIES | MUSIC SERIES | WELLNESS SERIES | EDUCATION SERIES
Our Integration Series is focused on experiencing meaningful connections by harnessing the talents of the collective. Cielos invites you to participate in a curated, co-creative experience where our camp and the magic of the California skies are our canvas.
A four-day / three-night intimate gathering in the high desert, click to view sample schedule - click here
An elemental experience: We will strip back the extraneous and delve into the essential. The atoms and minerals that make us up are also surrounding us. We will explore what makes us human, connected, and unique.
Be free under the sun, feel the wind whip your hair, dance, and feel the earth beneath your soles. Be nourished by fire-baked delicacies and refreshing botanical elixirs. Immerse yourself in the element of water with the unveiling of our beach-front pool.
Stone from the Sun features the following:
- Pool and stage activation
- Music: Electronic + live performances, and other musical offerings
- 16 point sound system known as the Sound Garden in addition to our main stage system
- Glamping: A secluded private campsite surrounded by hills and an olive grove entrance
- Exploration: Facilitated hikes in the majestic Los Padres National Forest
- Food: Six farm-to-table meals + snacks served around a grand bonfire prepared by Chef Jacob Vaynshtok
- Mindfulness: Daily wellness programming
$295/pp + 12% tax (Limited to 14 people) shared single bed tents
$375/pp + 12% tax. (Limited to 30 people)
Price is for the entire event experience inclusive of lodging, food, and programming.
The tents were designed for simplicity and elegance, and come furnished with comfortable beds, warmed by optional tent heaters and hot water bottles, high-quality bedding, and carpeted flooring. Showers and bathrooms have hot and cold running water, organic bath products, and are cleaned multiple times throughout your stay.
Tent types accommodate 1-4 people.
Learn more - click here
Due to the limited number of tents and beds, we assign our sleeping arrangements accordingly:
- Solo guests - Are paired together with the same gender and always provided separate beds
- Friends - Are paired together
- Couples - Receive private tents
- 30 secluded acre, two hours north of LAX
- 900 sqft outdoor shaded yoga and stage platform
- 1800 sqft indoor heated furnished teepee with full Soundsystem
- 480 sqft swimming pool + decking + 1700 sqft beach sand area + DJ booth + shade structure
- Large saloon with full kitchen and lounge area
- Multiple sound systems
- All electricity in our camp is solar-powered, making us fully “off the grid experience.”
- Individual showers over hardwood floors drain into a greywater system to minimize groundwater pollution.
- A “leave it better” camp. We minimize our ecological footprint to preserve the pristine natural environment of this magical space
Learn more - Cielos
Crazy Diamond is home to local chef Jacob Vaynshtok, a fellow Burner and lead chef at First Camp. Jacob uses locally sourced ingredients to ensure your culinary experience matches the majesty of the environment. He will nourish us with delicious, healthy, farm-to-table meals daily.
- Thursday - Dinner
- Friday - Brunch, Snacks, Dinner
- Saturday - Brunch, Snacks, Dinner
- Sunday - Brunch
* There is a full coffee bar in the saloon for an additional fee
We encourage you to find ways to participate. If you have a skill, performance, workshop, etc. that you wish to contribute - Cielos Talent Contribution
Life in the time of Covid-19
Our Covid policy will be subject to the federal mandates guidelines, stay tuned and check out our policy.
Location & Weather
Crazy Diamond is located in the high desert, one hour north of Ojai, CA; 120 miles from LAX, and right outside of the stunning Los Padres National Forest. A vehicle is necessary, and we will provide the exact coordinates to our camp one week before the event via email and the dedicated WhatsApp Group.
Due to its location, the historical temperatures are unpredictable. The averages in June from highs in the mid 90’s to the 50s at night.
Our mission is to create outdoor experiences that allow participants to commune with nature and each other, embrace personal growth and reflection; and expand our perspectives through participatory art and learning.
To learn more - click here
Private Glamping Tent
Secure one of our raised platform glamping tents, just for yourself. This option is for single people who want guaranteed privacy and do not wish to share a tent with anyone. Couples need not select this option (select the glamping tent option instead).$525.00Tax: +$63.00 Occup. Tax+$14.70 service fee
Our raised deck glamping tents were designed for simplicity and elegance, and come furnished with comfortable full beds. Tent types accommodate 1-4 people. Due to the limited number of tents and beds, we assign our sleeping arrangements accordingly: Solo guests - Are paired together with the same gender and always provided separate beds. Friends - Are paired together. Couples - Receive private tents.$395.00Tax: +$47.40 Occup. Tax+$11.06 service feeSold Out
Twin Bell Tents
We now offer a new lower priced bell tent solution with two single beds, shared with one other person.$295.00Tax: +$35.40 Occup. Tax+$8.26 service feeSold Out
This option is for people who want to bring their own RVs. Prices per-person.$275.00Tax: +$33.00 Occup. Tax+$7.70 service feeSold Out
Private Ticket - Investors
Private ticket for Investors$70.00Tax: +$8.40 Occup. Tax+$1.96 service fee